Friday, June 12, 2009

DAMN!!

all my frens cant come 2 my b'day party....except 4 sharmaine...tat is juz like teman me go 2 cinema 2 watch "17 again" oni....haiz...but i totaly havin fun wit all my cousin!! we all totaly had great time!! ok...after watchin de muvee...me n shar go take pic at the picture booth...which is great!! we take so many pic...k..after tat i go bac home...n shar go bac 2 her hous...then my cousin come...n then i prepared myself...im wearin a black dress..then we celebrate my b'day...sing b'day song...blow the cake...n EAT!! my fav part!! then...we play GAMESS...like a lotzz of gamess...maybe not tat lotzz..hehe...1st we play ping pong in the spoon...is like we hav 2 past the spoon tat hav ping pong in it to our teamate...my teamate is my bro (can u believe tat!!!) n my two other cousin..we get no. 2...hehe...then we play...how 2 say...ermmm...is like we hav 2 find sweets inside the flour...tis time our team got n0. 3...tat game is totaly fun+yukess....then i hav 2 struggles wit the adults to get sweets...tats part of the game....i juz get oni like 11 sweets...n all of them like get 20+...haiz..hehe... XD...and we play like a lot more....im in hurry my mum call me dy....so...tats my story 4 now...bye!!


-anne-

ps-xin yi n jiayi...pls update tis profile....thx...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home