Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MY B'DAY IS COMIN!!

so...my b'day is on 17th june...but i plan 2 celebrate it tis friday tat is 13th june....so here's de plan...afternoon...after jiayi,sharmaine,xinyi n naomi reach my hous we go 2 cineleisure 2 watch "17 again" after tat...maybe some shopin...then go bac my hous 2 get readi...take bath..blablabla...at nite is my party...not a big 1..juz family & frens...then after party...its slepover party!! yay!! we gona talk alot...n havin snacks...obviously...and then maybe plan not 2 go sleep...hehe... XD ... de nex mornin...maybe after breakfast...everyone go bac dy...hope my plan is goin smoothly..."pray"...cross ur fingers...n hope tat everyone can come...me and my partay plp gonna rock ma hous....so..tats it...bye!!


-anne-
(haha..a least tis time i didt 4get 2 write my name..hehe..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home